Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Webinar: Latin 2.0 - Personal Learning Networks

Last week I did a "webinar" (ugh, terrible word!) for Latin teachers, providing an overview of my favorite web2.0 tools, along with some attempt to explain just what web2.0 means to me.

So... here is my question: what are YOUR favorite web2.0 tools these days, and is the buzzword web2.0 important to you in your work?

For more on my perspective, here are the three slideshows I used as part of the webinar - there's a link to the full-sized screen version for each one:

PART ONE: LATIN 2.0 PERSONAL LEARNING NETWORKS. Here is a link to the FULL-SIZED screen version.



PART TWO: WEB 2.0 TERMINOLOGY. Here is a link to the FULL-SIZED screen version.



PART THREE: WEB 2.0 TOOLS. Here is a link to the FULL-SIZED screen version.