Grab code from embedded slideshow. If you are viewing an embedded slideshow, you can get the code directly from that show - just click on the Menu button, and you will see a slide pop up that gives you the embed code which you can cut and paste directly - it's so easy!
Here are the instructions to follow if you want to share and distribute your Google Presentations in this way - embedding them in your own webpages, and also allowing other people to take the shows and embed them in their webpages. It's easy!
1. Share. To get started click on the Share tab in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and then choose Publish/Embed from the drop-down menu.
2. Publish. You will then need to click on the Publish button to publish your slideshow so that others can see it.
3. Get embed code. You can configure the size and features of your slideshow, and then get the embed code which is displayed.
4. Cut-and-paste embed code. The specific instructions for how to add the HTML code will vary based on where you are publishing your content. For Blogger.com blogs, you can switch to the "Edit HTML" tab and insert the code.
4. Sizing for Blogger.com. I like to make the player even a little bit smaller than 410 pixels in width so that it will fit nicely in a blog post. To do this, I manually change the embed code after I paste it into the blog post - choosing 400 for the width and 333 for the height. Here are the results:
Some dynamic content may not display if you are reading this blog via RSS or through an email subscription. You can always visit the How-To Tech Tips blog to see the full content, and to find out how to subscribe to the latest posts.